Out of memory error is coming while compiling dll
Author Message
 Out of memory error is coming while compiling dll

We have an Activex dll project with 180 classes and 95
Crystal Reports.

    When we tried to make this dll, "Out of Memory" error
came. We split the dll into two, having only classes in one
dll and reports in another dll. Now the dll with the
reports had the out of memory problem. What we have done at
the last is put all the classes and about 30 reports in one
dll and the rest of the reports in another dll. Now we can
able to compile the dll.

    What i want to know is why this problem came when we
tried with the first and second senario and how it got
solved for the thirt senario?

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:18:56 GMT

1. VB4 16-bits: I am getting an error message when compiling

2. VB6 - Compile error: error in loading dll

3. Compile error: Out of memory!

4. Compiling Error "Program-memory overflow"

5. "Not enough memory" error during compile

6. Out of Memory errors when compiling

7. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

8. MSVBVM50.DLL error in compiled EXE

9. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

10. DLL loads correctly in VB4 Prog Env, but gives error in compiled program

11. Compiling = Error in loading DLL

12. ActiveX DLL Compile Error