I need help with parameters!!! 
Author Message
 I need help with parameters!!!

How can I pass values with Visual Basic code to two parameters that I have
created in a report? The parameters nems are {?clie} and {?piez}.
Ive tryed use the propertie "parameterfields" of Crystal Report control
(Visual Basic) but it doesnt rigth.

Thanks for your help

--
<--  Alfonso Ma Tolosa Prez -->
   Dpto. Informtica Ondupack



Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:04:23 GMT  
 I need help with parameters!!!
In CR8:

Report.ParameterFields("clie").SetCurrentValue ("value")


Quote:
> How can I pass values with visual basic code to two parameters that I have
> created in a report? The parameters nems are {?clie} and {?piez}.
> Ive tryed use the propertie "parameterfields" of Crystal Report control
> (Visual Basic) but it doesnt rigth.

> Thanks for your help

> --
> <--  Alfonso Ma Tolosa Prez -->
>    Dpto. Informtica Ondupack




Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:58:39 GMT  
 I need help with parameters!!!
Thanks Eric, but it is out of order. I continue without pass values to
parameter "clie" by Visual Basic code. The code that I have wrote is:

"    crpFich.Connect = db
    crpFich.Destination = crptToWindow
    crpFich.WindowState = crptMaximized

    crpFich.SelectionFormula = "{PRFF.FFCLIE}=" & Val(txtCodCli) & _
                              " AND {PRFF.FFPIEZ}=" & Val(txtPiez)

   crpFich.ParameterFields("clie").setcurrentvalue (txtClie)
   crpFich.ReportFileName = "c:\listados\Fich_Fab.rpt"
   crpFich.PrintReport "

Where is the mistake? Im hopeless!!

I include in the form a control named Crystal Report and I can print it
without problems, but when I need pass values to parameters...



Quote:
> How can I pass values with visual basic code to two parameters that I have
> created in a report? The parameters nems are {?clie} and {?piez}.
> Ive tryed use the propertie "parameterfields" of Crystal Report control
> (Visual Basic) but it doesnt rigth.

> Thanks for your help

> --
> <--  Alfonso Ma Tolosa Prez -->
>    Dpto. Informtica Ondupack




Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:47:01 GMT  
 I need help with parameters!!!
Hi,

try..

crpFich.ParameterFields(1) = "clie;" & txtClie & ";True"

the syntax i think is.

CrystalReport1.ParameterFields(1) = "parametername;value;True"

the last part "True" indicates that the value in the parameter should be
updated.


Quote:
> Thanks Eric, but it is out of order. I continue without pass values to
> parameter "clie" by Visual Basic code. The code that I have wrote is:

> "    crpFich.Connect = db
>     crpFich.Destination = crptToWindow
>     crpFich.WindowState = crptMaximized

>     crpFich.SelectionFormula = "{PRFF.FFCLIE}=" & Val(txtCodCli) & _
>                               " AND {PRFF.FFPIEZ}=" & Val(txtPiez)

>    crpFich.ParameterFields("clie").setcurrentvalue (txtClie)
>    crpFich.ReportFileName = "c:\listados\Fich_Fab.rpt"
>    crpFich.PrintReport "

> Where is the mistake? Im hopeless!!

> I include in the form a control named Crystal Report and I can print it
> without problems, but when I need pass values to parameters...



> > How can I pass values with visual basic code to two parameters that I
have
> > created in a report? The parameters nems are {?clie} and {?piez}.
> > Ive tryed use the propertie "parameterfields" of Crystal Report control
> > (Visual Basic) but it doesnt rigth.

> > Thanks for your help

> > --
> > <--  Alfonso Ma Tolosa Prez -->
> >    Dpto. Informtica Ondupack




Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:14:39 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Need help on parameters

2. Need help on parameters

3. need help with parameters

4. Need Help with Parameters

5. Need help setting parameter value

6. Need Help Resolving Parameter Issue

7. Need Help passing Parameters to SQL query in a VB dataenviroment

8. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

9. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

10. homework help needed: passing a recordset as a parameter

11. Greenhorn needs Help On Recordset Parameter Query

12. Parameter help needed!

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software