Convert Database Driver
Author Message
 Convert Database Driver

Hi,

I have a CR report which is created using ODBC to SQL server with DSN. I
want to open that report from VB and without using DSN.

I tried PE API methods but still doesnt work.

Please Help.

Sun, 02 May 2004 00:57:58 GMT

1. Convert Database Drivers

2. Converting Database Driver

3. Converting database driver from pdbxbse.dll to pdsodbc.dll

4. Convert Database Driver from CRPE API

5. Converting a Database from Access to Visual Database

6. Convert 32-BIT MDB Database to 16-bit database

7. Convert an Access Database into a pocket Database

8. Convert an Access Database into a pocket Database

9. Installing Printer Driver at the time of Database Installation

10. Genealogy Database Driver

11. Specifying a database in code that uses ODBC drivers

12. using indexes with dB4 database driver