report
Author Message
 report

Hi,

Did you use Crystal Report with Visual Basic?
I try to modify a report, but I can't find the location of database,
current database location is "ole control", what's is mean? How can I
modify it?

Thanks
Jennifer

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

2. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

3. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

4. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

5. Reports, Reports, Reports

6. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

7. COMPLEX REPORT IN ACCES ( HTML REPORTS)

8. Report width limit and combining reports.

9. Infinite Report - Create Access reports of unlimited complexity

10. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

11. Reporting sum in a report

12. reports 97 /how to make a toolbar with a close report button