Crystal Dropping Data from Table
Author Message
 Crystal Dropping Data from Table

I am having a problem where I attach to a table in Crystal, and all of
the data does not display. The only query involved is a date range.
When I attach the exact same table to Excel and Access, all of the
data is available. It is not like a whole field is gone, it would be
nice if that were the case. Where I should have four data elements for
a specific code, the Crystal grouping is only showing two of the four
elements. Look at the exact same grouping in Excel and Access and all
four data elements are listed. Is there some kind of support function
I should run in Crystal? Has anyone else had this flukey problem? I
can't explain it to the boss, as to why her report that she has been
relying on does not seem to have all of the necessary data..... Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:34:27 GMT

1. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

2. Drop table error - table locked

3. Error 3211: Problems with DROP Table after CREATE Table

4. Crystal sub-reports problem using TTX file and data tables

5. Crystal: duplicate data in table need to filter with record selection not suppress field

6. trying to get data from data reader into drop down list

7. Problem in generating Crystal Report with temporary tables(#table) in SP

8. Extract table data to Access table

9. Update SQL table from data in another table

10. !! Trouble Using Crystal Data Objects on Crystal Rep 6.0

11. Create Tables using Table Data

12. Select from 2 tables, data from 2nd table missing