Crystal 8.5 and .NET licensing question
Author Message
 Crystal 8.5 and .NET licensing question

I'm reposting this message, in hopes of getting an answer:

We have an environment that has Crystal 8.5 installed with an additional 10 CAL licenses. We're writing an ASP.NET application that will be using a Crystal Report.

Can we continue to use the 8.5 licenses along side the .NET runtime and interfaces to the reports?

D. Woodside

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:43:27 GMT

1. Crystal 8.5 and .NET licensing question

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

4. Crystal 8.5 Pro and Crystal from VS.Net

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 Licensing

6. CR 8/8.5 license question

7. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

8. Crystal 8.5/VB.NET (Connecting)

9. Crystal 8.5 and .NET : Incompatible ?

10. Crystal 8.5/VB.NET (Connecting)

11. Crystal Upgrade to 8.5 or .NET ?

12. Crystal Subreport insanity (asp.net CR 8.5)