Crystal Reports 8.5 and Multi-Threading
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 8.5 and Multi-Threading

Does anyone have any experience with or information on running
simultaneous reports with multiple users (ie. 10-30 users)?  I know
older versions of Crystal had issues with multiple users trying to run
the same report at the same time.  We could only have 1 user at a
time, and the rest were queued.  Is this still the case?  We're
looking to run the reports via a url on our intranet and have been
investigating information on the latest Crystal version.  We don't
want to purchase it if it is not multi-threaded.  If it is, are
performance/report generation time affected?

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  TIA!

PD

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:01:53 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

4. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

5. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

6. Create execution file for report of Crystal Report 8.5

7. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

8. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

9. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

10. Crystal report 8.5 and setup.

11. Crystal Report Developer 8.5

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 Parameter Fields