CR 6.0 with ODBC Time-out-error
Author Message
 CR 6.0 with ODBC Time-out-error

Hi all,

Crystal Reports version: 6.0 (32-bit)
Access to a HP3000 host via ODBC (works normally fine)

If I have complex reports with lots of records to select, I get the
following error-messages after about 2-3 minutes:

ODBC-Error (ODBCLN32.DLL) Timeout on data read.

I already set the Browse Timeout in the registry to zero (unlimited)

Any help is appreciated
TIA
Thomas

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1 * bxfcLDMXT-Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

2. Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

3. Run Time Error '430' : CR 6.0

4. Date Time Field in CR 6.0

5. Filesystem Time outs

6. Session Variable Time-outs

7. Time-outs

8. Need help with time outs

9. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

10. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

11. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

12. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues