Seagate Crystal 8.0 hangs using web component server
Author Message
 Seagate Crystal 8.0 hangs using web component server

I installed CRYSTAL 8 on a WIN2K server SP2 and then I moved  all the
reports I have on another IIS web server runnning CRYSTAL 7. On the
Crystal 7 report server I never had any problems. When I moved the
reports to the 8.0 server the server hangs after a number of request.
I try to restart the crystal page server service and it hangs right
there. I eventually have to restart the server. I even converted the
reports from 7.0 to 8.0 and copied over with no luck.... DO you have
any idea what is going on?

I call the reports using the ASP script provided by Crystal. I tried
the same process on another server and I still have the same problem

Have you found any fix for the problem you had using CRYSTAL 8 on your
server ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marco

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:01:11 GMT

1. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service

2. Web server component CRP 8.0

3. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

4. Using Crystal 8.0 Report Designer Component

5. Seagate Crystal Report Designer Component

6. Crystal 8.5 web component server and stored procedures

7. Newbie question - installing Crystal Reports web components server

8. Crystal Rep 8.0 Web reporting

9. Problem using Seagate Crystal Report Automation Engine 7.0

10. COM component hangs on Dual Processor server

11. Web Component Server and SQL Server Problem

12. CR8 WEB Exporting to excel cause my server to hang