Crystal Reports 6 to Crystal Reports 8
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 6 to Crystal Reports 8

My company plans to upgrade from CR6 to CR8. We use VB6 and stored
procedures in SQL Server 6.5 on both NT and Win 98. Someone informed me
there are the following problems when upgrading to CR8 from CR6:

* CrViewer instead of the Crystal ocx is a different way in viewing
reports.
* Stored procedure parameters dont support DateTime arguments.
* Some other problems with reports connecting to server something
about SetLogOnInfo at the table level.

Are there any other issues that anyone's aware of? Any solutions that
may help? I appreciate any information.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

2. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

3. Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

4. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

5. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

6. missing library p2qqbe.dll crystal reports 3 to crystal reports 5

7. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

8. VB6 & Crystal Reports 8: the Crystal Reports OCX vs. the Report Designer Component

9. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

11. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

12. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer