Charts based on formulas
Author Message
 Charts based on formulas

I have a report that uses formulas with variables to keep track of a
running sum based on 4 different groupings.  The highest level
grouping is data.  The sums display fine at each grouping but when I
add a chart based on date (x axis) and a formula (y-axis, the chart
displays a zero values.  The x axis correctly displays the day but the
y axis, which is formula based displays zero.  I'm using CR 8.5 and
have applied the most recent hotfixes.  Can a chart be created based
upon formulas such as this.  Any help much appreciated.

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:03:41 GMT

1. Some formulas not showing up in Chart Expert on Crystal 9

2. Missing formulas with Chart?

3. Cannot chart/graph a row of formula fields

4. How to filter based on a formula?

5. Sort a group based on a formula field

6. How to Sort a group based on a formula field

7. CR7 - Changing a Field's Font Based on a Formula

8. Formula based on Crosstab report row data - possible?

9. Creation of an organisation chart based on an XL sheet - VBA problem

10. Org Chart: Custom shape based on Category Code

11. Changing a chart (OWC) not based on a array but on a pivot table

12. line charts based on calculated fields...