Showing Times with Crystal pro
Author Message
 Showing Times with Crystal pro

What would you like it converted to?

RM

Quote:
>Hi Everyone,
>    I just started using cystral reports and I have a question about their
>date field.  It converts time fields from an Access97 DB to date fields
>automatically.  I tried unchecking the option in File|Options...still does
>it.  Any suggestions?

>Adv(Thanks)ance,

>Lee Jenkins,

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing Times with Crystal pro

Hi Everyone,
    I just started using cystral reports and I have a question about their
date field.  It converts time fields from an Access97 DB to date fields
automatically.  I tried unchecking the option in File|Options...still does
it.  Any suggestions?

Adv(Thanks)ance,

Lee Jenkins,

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing Times with Crystal pro
Open the report and change the setting in File - REPORToptions
This affects the current report
File Options will affec any new report.

On 30 Nov 1998 01:49:39 GMT, "Lee Jenkins"

Quote:

>Hi Everyone,
>    I just started using cystral reports and I have a question about their
>date field.  It converts time fields from an Access97 DB to date fields
>automatically.  I tried unchecking the option in File|Options...still does
>it.  Any suggestions?

>Adv(Thanks)ance,

>Lee Jenkins,

Hope this helps,
Ken Hamady, MS
www.kenhamady.com - Custom on-site Crystal Reports Training

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Pro shows only 130 fields in large table

2. Can't display time in Crystal reports using VB3 pro

3. Can't display time in Crystal reports using VB3 pro

4. Showing Times in Crystal Reports

5. Crystal 8.5 Pro and Crystal from VS.Net

6. .VBX to show AMI Pro?

7. Crystal Reports, Date/Time, and the Time() function

8. get crystal time to agree with table time format

9. net time set fails on W2K Pro systems

10. CR Pro 7, using same dbf 3 times

11. Crystal reports & VB 5 Pro

12. HELP ME WITH CRYSTAL REPORT PRO PLEASE...