custom page size
Author Message
 custom page size

All,

We will be printing data fields onto preprinted forms. The form is 7 inches
in height and we have palced the data fields around the areas where they
should exist on the pre printed form. The first record prints fine n the
first sheet but crystal thinks the page size is letter (8 1/2) so it moves
down and it becomes out of sync. Any ideas? How do we specify that the sheet
be 7 inches in height?
We're doing this via the Crystal IDE with no VB interaction. Tried in both
crystal 6 and 8.

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:42:39 GMT
 custom page size
It's a printer/stationary setting.  Check File/Printer Setup.

Quote:
> All,

> We will be printing data fields onto preprinted forms. The form is 7
inches
> in height and we have palced the data fields around the areas where they
> should exist on the pre printed form. The first record prints fine n the
> first sheet but crystal thinks the page size is letter (8 1/2) so it moves
> down and it becomes out of sync. Any ideas? How do we specify that the
sheet
> be 7 inches in height?
> We're doing this via the Crystal IDE with no VB interaction. Tried in both
> crystal 6 and 8.

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:38:54 GMT

1. Help with Adding a Custom Page Size

2. Using custom page size when Printing.

3. custom page size

4. Seeking programing help for a custom page size issue on dot matrix printer

5. How to set custom page size in HP PCL?

6. Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing

7. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

8. !!HELP!! Printer Page Size: How do I set a custom page height?

9. !!HELP!! Printer Page Size: How do I set a custom page height?

10. Win Nt and Custom Paper Size

11. Word 2000 vba and custom paper size

12. Custom Document Properties limited to size?