Running Totals, accessing the database fields outside of the selection formula
Author Message
 Running Totals, accessing the database fields outside of the selection formula

I have a database with dates and values, I'm trying to generate a
"Week ending" report that displays data for a particular date range,
but also provides a running total next to each field on the report.
The running total is for the entire year i.e. all of the dates leading
up to and including the one on that field line in the report. Does
anyone have any idea??? I'm stumped. I need a sulotion pronto. thanks
in advance.

NKemp

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Totals, accessing the database fields outside of the selection formula
First are you sending the limiting date range from a programsuch as VB or
C++ or are you creating a compiled report taht you want to ask the user for
the date range each time the report is ran?

As for running totals, just look up running totals in the developers help
file.

If you need help with the report further just drop me an e-mail with the
report attached and what version of crystal you are using.
I have been using crystal for 5 years and for 1 year of my career I was
using Crystal only to generate reports.

Quote:

>I have a database with dates and values, I'm trying to generate a
>"Week ending" report that displays data for a particular date range,
>but also provides a running total next to each field on the report.
>The running total is for the entire year i.e. all of the dates leading
>up to and including the one on that field line in the report. Does
>anyone have any idea??? I'm stumped. I need a sulotion pronto. thanks
>in advance.

>NKemp

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using formula field in selection formula

2. Using formula field in selection formula

3. Using formula field in selection formula

4. convert text field to numeric field being used in Selection Formula

5. Formulas on Running totals

6. Total Page Count in formula field?

7. Totaling a Formula Field in CR.NET

8. Problems with formula in Running totals

9. Group Total formula Field

10. Edit selection formula at run-time....

11. Remove selection formula at run time

12. Date in Text Field..How Do I Covert It Formula Selection