Can I stop the export box showing...
Author Message
 Can I stop the export box showing...

VB6
CR8.5

Does anyone know the syntax to stop the export box showing in the crystal
viewer once the export button is pressed.

I want to code my own export button!

TIA

Mike

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:10:55 GMT
 Can I stop the export box showing...
set the EnableExportButton property of the viewer control
to False in CRViewer1_ExportButtonClicked event.

Quote:

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:00:56 GMT

1. how to stop showing up in task box?

2. Instructions Dialog box radio box to not show any longer

3. Stop showing alerts when sending mail by code.

4. Stop printing Window Showing

5. REQ: Snippet showing how to set tab stops in a list control

6. DoEvent Loop Stops Slide show

7. Moving forms stop tray tooltips from showing....

8. Stop showing tooltips from treeview ?

9. Stop pictures showing in Webbrowser control

10. How do I stop Info Popup window from showing

11. Formula field in sub-report not showing up in Excel export

12. settext and export in rtf doesn't show data