how to load an external program within VB
Author Message
 how to load an external program within VB

Private Sub Cmd_help_Click()
    With Me.dlgCommonDialog
        .HelpFile = App.Path + "\smartoption.hlp"
        .HelpContext = 3118
        .HelpCommand = cdlHelpContext
        .ShowHelp
    End With
End Sub
 want more to see vb6 help

Quote:
> I had created a help file, named prg1.hlp, now I just want to  load this

program when I press help button, how to code it.

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:16:43 GMT

1. how to load an external program within VB

2. how to load an external program within VB

3. how to load an external program within VB

4. how to load an external program within VB

5. how to load an external program within VB

6. how to load an external program within VB

7. how to load an external program within VB

8. running external program from within VB

9. Opening an external application from within a VB program

10. Calling an external program (.exe) from within an ASP page