Printing with CR in .NET
Author Message
 Printing with CR in .NET

A couple of questions about printing while using CR in VS.NET:

1.  I need to be sure the DUPLEX printing option is on for a report.  What
is the best way to do this prior to printing a report with CR?

2.  I have a need to print the back side of a report upside down.  This is
because the forms are for a legal use and the court clerks bind them into a
folder at the top.  They have to read the back by flipping it up from the
bottom.  HP printers have afeature called REVERSE PORTRAIT.  I don't want to
embed control codes into the report because I just might get a non-HP
printer that doesn't support this feature.  How can I tell CR to turn a page
180 degrees?  It must turn both the form and the data.

3.  In case embedding control codes is the only solution, do I have to
anything special to put these codes into the report?

--
Bill McCarthy

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 01:09:58 GMT

1. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

2. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

3. Cannot get reports to print cr.net

4. No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

5. CR.NET previews in landscape, but prints portrait

6. CR 8.5 and CR from VS.Net package

7. CR .Net or CR 9 Developer

8. Memory not released with vb.net and cr.net

9. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

10. CR.NET with ASP.NET Deployment files

11. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

12. CR.Net with VB.Net