Mapping by New Zealand Cities
Author Message
 Mapping by New Zealand Cities

Hi Bruce, and other map users.

I have two mapping-related problems (using Info 7) in spite of reading
everything I can find on the topic.

(1) Using 'Xtreme' sample data, I can get data to appear by Country but not
by
City.

(2) I created NZ test data in columns called "Patient Name", "AdmissionID",
"Country" and "City".  I want to count admissionIDs and then have this
graphically displayed for each city.

I can't get this data to even *appear* in the NZ map.  Country = "New
Zealand"
for all records.  Cities are standard city names (e.g. Auckland, Wellington
etc.)

The USA map appears, I add the "world" layer and some NZ Layers but nothing
shows up.  Note, the legend shows "0" values suggesting that my summary data
is not 'getting through' to the map. (I have even installed onto a new
machine
to ensure this is not an installation problem).

Any hints/tips are most welcome.

Regards,

Auckland,
New Zealand.

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 07:20:35 GMT

1. Helpdesk development partner in New Zealand

2. Looking for a City -> USA map VBX

3. US-NY-New York City-Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-SQL Server-SYBASE-RDO

4. VFP programer - new york city.

5. Programming Job in New York City

6. USA-NYC New York City WANTED: Software Design and Development Professionals

7. Crystal Reports Lead Developer needed in New York City

8. New York City - VB5 Enterprise / SQL Server 6.5 Expert Developer Needed

9. Mapping new CDO mailitem to MAPI mailitem

10. NEW source code, data and ocx for making maps

11. Announcement: New GIS/Mapping OCX toolkit

12. Re-mapping fields from a new datasource