Crystal reports NOT printing . and , in reports ????
Author Message
 Crystal reports NOT printing . and , in reports ????

Hoi,
I've created reports which all worked oke. After a while the client
changed the printer (and printer driver) and some reports will not print
the . and , characters anymore.
When I create a new report with those characters everything works fine.

Does anybody know how to solve this????

Ton

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

3. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

4. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

5. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing

6. Crystal Reports 7 not refreshing data when printing and printing blank pages

7. Crystal Reports Professional 7- Memo fields will not appear on report

8. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

9. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

10. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

11. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB

12. Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report