Passing parameter from VB6 to a CRW report based on a Stored Proc
Author Message
 Passing parameter from VB6 to a CRW report based on a Stored Proc

I have created a report in CRW 6 that is based on a stored procedure with
one parameter.  I would like to be able to chage that parameter from a VB6
form based on information from the end-user and print the report.  I have
tried using the crystl32.ocx component, but to no success.  Does anyone have
any ideas how I can go about doing this?  Help!

Thanks.

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. passing stored proc parameters to crystal reports

2. Passing Stored Procedure parameters via VB6 into Crystal Report (ver 8)

3. How to pass parameter to DataEnvironment (stored proc)

4. Problem passing parameters to MSSQL Svr stored proc using API

5. How do I base a report on a stored proc

6. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

7. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

8. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

9. Performance of Stored Proc Parameter Passing

10. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

11. * Stored Proc parameter and VB6

12. HELP VB6 Stored Proc Parameters