XML and Crystal
Author Message
 XML and Crystal

Does Crystal have any ability to parse XML? We have some tables with an text
field that stores some XML. I woud like to be able to display contants of
this XML field in my reports. How do I do this?

Thanks
Akshay

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:32:43 GMT

1. Passing XML to Crystal Reports 9.0 from .NET

2. Problem binding XML to Crystal report

3. xml and crystal reports?

4. XML Data Loading time in to Crystal Report ???

5. Using Crystal Reports with an XML file.

6. crystal report created using xsd from an xml file

7. Crystal reports and XML

8. Does Crystal Reports 8 support XML ?

9. Specifying location of XML file in Crystal Enterprise 8.0

10. Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

11. Crystal Report to XML

12. Crystal and XML help needed in Scottsdale Arizona.