Crystal Report Question
Author Message
 Crystal Report Question

Crystal Report doesn't have a tool to make the report executable without
another external application?

Something like Developer, that you can execute the icon and the reports
start and run perfecly alone.

Or to run a report we need to make a Visual Basic application or another
things?

The question is because when i open a report i can see the design of that
report and the user doesnt need to see it.

So, if anyone can answer my question or understand what i want, pleas let me
know.. :)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, is not the best one :)

Sun, 02 May 2004 04:46:25 GMT
 Crystal Report Question
There was an option in earlier reports caled the report distribution exper,
but I think it's no longer available.

Quote:
> Crystal Report doesn't have a tool to make the report executable without
> another external application?

> Something like Developer, that you can execute the icon and the reports
> start and run perfecly alone.

> Or to run a report we need to make a visual basic application or another
> things?

> The question is because when i open a report i can see the design of that
> report and the user doesnt need to see it.

> So, if anyone can answer my question or understand what i want, pleas let
me
> know.. :)

> Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, is not the best one :)

Mon, 03 May 2004 14:34:17 GMT
 Crystal Report Question
I tried to send you the EXE, but it got rejected by your Email system -
email me for details

Quote:
> Crystal Report doesn't have a tool to make the report executable without
> another external application?

> Something like Developer, that you can execute the icon and the reports
> start and run perfecly alone.

> Or to run a report we need to make a visual basic application or another
> things?

> The question is because when i open a report i can see the design of that
> report and the user doesnt need to see it.

> So, if anyone can answer my question or understand what i want, pleas let
me
> know.. :)

> Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, is not the best one :)

Fri, 07 May 2004 04:05:51 GMT

1. Crystal Report: question

2. simple crystal reports question

3. Crystal reports question

4. Crystal Reports questions getting no response.

5. Crystal Reports Question

6. Crystal report question

7. Crystal Reports Question

8. Newbie Crystal Report Question

9. General Crystal Reports Question

10. Crystal Reports Questions

11. Crystal Report Question

12. this should be simple....crystal reports question.