Help....
Author Message
 Help....

I'm trying to use the Crystal Reports that comes with VB6 and i'm
getting an error "No compatible data source was found for this control.
Please add an intrinsic Data control or a remote data control to the
form." . I have an ADODC data control on the form...
When I try to use a simple data control, it does not list SQL server as
a possible data base.
I'm using Windows 2000 server and SQL server 2000.
This is urgent...can someone PLEASE...help me.
Thanks...
--
Direct access to this group with http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:41:42 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help