Problem viewing CR reports on web page
Author Message
 Problem viewing CR reports on web page

I posted this before but got no response! VB 6.0 CR 7.0
VB6.0 app will send CR reports to our Intranet. The same copy of the VB
application works fine with Win98. When executed on a Win2K Pro machine,
users can't view the reports with webrowser on IIS 4.0. I guess some DLL on
the Win2K Pro machine caused problem with error msg "Create data source
failed", but I don't know which ones!
Please HELP!!!
Bill

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 04:47:12 GMT

1. Problems with VB script and viewing web pages

2. Creating PDF within CR 7 for web viewing

3. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

4. seeking help with a problem w/Active Reports viewer on web page

5. CR from Web Page Submission

6. server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

7. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

8. view web page on existing form

9. View MSMQ Outgoing Queues in web page

10. schedule view web page and save data to file

11. Find user info on a pc when a web page is viewed

12. View as web page