???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports
Author Message
 ???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports

Does anyone know of a utility (or equivalent method) to convert a bunch of
reports written inside an MS Access database to equivalent Crystal Reports?
I want to print the same reports (as are being printed from within Access)
from a VB6 program. The DATA will be the same - even in the same database
but I don't want any CODE (i.e VBA type code) within the database.
If there's a better solution (as long as I don't have to BUY someone's
product) I'd be happy to hear that too.

An answer by eMail would be appreciated but I will check here again if you
prefer not to eMail directly to me.

Thanks for any assistance.

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports

2. urgent: convert from access 2000 report to crystal report

3. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

4. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

5. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

6. Convert Crystal Reports to VB6 Data Reports

7. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

8. Crystal Reports an MS Exchange 5.5 Reporting...

9. Convert MS-Access report to VB code?

10. convert access reports into crystal?

11. Converting VB/Crystal Reports -> Access

12. Converting TTX reports to Direct access DB reports