How to Suppress report
Author Message
 How to Suppress report

Hi,

I am using Crystal Reports .net version, in my web application.

My main report contains subreports.
how to supperse the sub report, if there is no data.

Report.reportoptions , I did not find any check box.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Kota.
--
Direct access to this group with http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:17:24 GMT

1. Printing from Webbrowser- suppressing report titling

2. Data Report Object - Suppressing repeated rows in a report column

3. Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

4. Suppress report save dialog after print setup?

5. Suppressed leading spaces in Data Report Designer

6. Suppress function in crystal report!!

7. Data Report - Suppress Field If Duplicate

8. Crystal Reports/VB3 Pro - Suppressing message screen ?

9. Suppressing Page Headers on Report Footer

10. Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report

11. Suppress Sub-report

12. Crystal Reports Suppressed