URGENT! Help me out to define fixed detail section with bottom rows blank ?
Author Message
 URGENT! Help me out to define fixed detail section with bottom rows blank ?

Hi all

When programatically creating Crystal Report how to specify Fix Height for
Detail section

if I am trying .Height property multiple lines of detail sections are
aligned in whole section but I want line together and blank lines after
printing of data.

Can anybody help me with this

Sat, 01 May 2004 20:41:29 GMT

1. Unncessary blank lines in detail section.

2. Bottom row items relocating to screen bottom

3. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

4. Deleting blank lines (including blank table row)

5. HELP:Underlayed section with image blanks out all lines and boxes

6. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

7. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

8. Detail Section Help

9. Help Multiple Records In Details Section?

10. Help:MSFlexGrid-Fixed Rows and Justifying

11. URGENT HELP PLEASE - Crystal report blank page problem

12. Why is the detail section formatting twice?