Printing without print-dialog
Author Message
 Printing without print-dialog

I want to print a CrystalReport via <Report1.PrintOut>. But when I do
so, before the report is printed there appears  little dialog. Now, I
want the Report to be printed without this dialog. Is there any way to
do this? I think there must be an argument you can pass to the
.PrintOut-method, but I simply don't know which it is.

Anyone who can help me???

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing without print-dialog
Jens

Quote:
> Is there any way to do this?
> I think there must be an argument you can pass to the
> .PrintOut-method, but I simply don't know which it is.

> Anyone who can help me???

ReportObj.DisplayProgressDialog = False
Can be written only when formatting idle.

See additional details in Report Object topic - CR Help file.

--
Dave Keighan
Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?

2. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

3. Print without dialog box (client side)

4. printing without printer settings dialog

5. printing without prompting the printer dialog

6. Printing a file without using the Dialog Control?

7. Printing a file without dialog boxes getting in the way

8. Setting up printers without print dialog.

9. Print without dialog box (client side)

10. Print without dialog?

11. Printing a web page without Dialog Box

12. Printing without a dialog box