Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Author Message
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0

I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your program.

An error occurred while registering the file
"c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Yes I got this one together with ones for  craxdrt.dll  / craxddt.dll

Is there something else that needs to go with the package ?

Quote:

> I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your program.

> An error occurred while registering the file
> "c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
I am looking for someone can help me to fix it.

Quote:
> Yes I got this one together with ones for  craxdrt.dll  / craxddt.dll

> Is there something else that needs to go with the package ?

Quote:
> > I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your
program.

> > An error occurred while registering the file
> > "c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Hi

I had the same problem. The VB Package and Deploy Wizard installs then
'implode.dll' in the app-path.
I cheanged that to the '$Winsyspath' and the problem was solved.

I hope this will work for you to.

H. R. Witzig

Quote:
> I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your program.

> An error occurred while registering the file
> "c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Hi Martin,

In addition to H. R.'s suggestion, you may wish to try this support article
(it helped me when I was having the same problem):

http://community.seagatesoftware.com/library/kbase/articles/c2004853.asp
Distribution of Visual Basic Project fails on Sscsdk32.dll

Regards,
Jake Marx

Quote:
> Yes I got this one together with ones for  craxdrt.dll  / craxddt.dll

> Is there something else that needs to go with the package ?

Quote:
> > I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your
program.

> > An error occurred while registering the file
> > "c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Jake,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. The problem has been fixed. Martin,
did you solve the problem ?

Rgds,
64

Quote:
> Hi Martin,

> In addition to H. R.'s suggestion, you may wish to try this support
article
> (it helped me when I was having the same problem):

> http://community.seagatesoftware.com/library/kbase/articles/c2004853.asp
> Distribution of Visual Basic Project fails on Sscsdk32.dll

> Regards,
> Jake Marx

> > Yes I got this one together with ones for  craxdrt.dll  / craxddt.dll

> > Is there something else that needs to go with the package ?

> > > I Is there any people have the same problem when distribute your
> program.

> > > An error occurred while registering the file
> > > "c:\windows\system\crystl32.ocx"

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
Problem solved many thanks
Martin

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0
My problem is slightly diferent.
I am trying to compile my VB6 application , which uses the Crystal Reports
Control (Crystal version 7), on Windows NT 4.0.
When I run the Package and Deployment wizard it can't find the following
DLL:

crystal

THis file is needed apparently by crpe32.dll.

Why can't this file be found?  Where would it be?  I think I've searched
every crystal subdirectory there is, and some system directories as well.
How can I even search for it?

Without this, the reporting functions in the app don't work.  Is there a way
around it?
Can anyone please PLEASE help?
Than you in advance.

Eva Costello

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb6 and crystal report 7.0

2. vb6.0 and crystal report 7.0

3. how to distribute crystal report9 with VB6.0 on client machine

4. Distributing Crystal Reports with VB6

5. VB6.0 and Crystal 7.0 Problems

6. using vb6 installer how to distribute crystal 6 reports

7. crystal 7.0 VB6 and Access97

8. how to distribute crystal report9 with VB6.0 on client machine

9. Crystal 7.0 & MSS 7.0 stored procedures

10. Crystal 5.0 vs Crystal 7.0

11. Help: Different result in distributed rpt using Crystal Reports6 with ActiveX)

12. Distributing Crystal dll in VB App on NT4 gives error