Dictionary Integrity Error
Author Message
 Dictionary Integrity Error

I'm using Crystal Reports based on a Data Dictionary, which points to an
Access Database.

Under some circumstances, when I add a table to the dictionary, I get the
following error:

Error in file links
Warning: fields in the report from the file "filename" cannot be linked

Followed by a second message:

Dictionary Integrity Error

I've checked the link structure and the indexes, and everything looks OK.
I have also created a query in Access using the same exact structure, and it
works correctly, so I'm suspecting a bug.

Did anyone experience the same problem ?

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. dictionary integrity error

2. Newbie unable to trap Referential Integrity error

3. Newbie unable to trap Referential Integrity error

4. Newbie unable to trap Referential Integrity error

5. error: application has violated system integrity due to invalid general protection fault

6. file integrity error

7. file Integrity error

8. Programatically creating database - No errors with integrity constraints, keys and indexes

9. SQL Delete statement and Integrity error

10. ADO Referential Integrity Error Code?

11. Handling Refererential Integrity Errors

12. dictionary object failure when using nested dictionary objects