Error when trying to logoff server...
Author Message
 Error when trying to logoff server...

I am getting an error within my VB environment when I try and logoff the
server via crystals application object.  We are using the Crystal Library
included in the VB Project as a reference.  The error we get states that the
connection is still in use.  Even though we have set all crystal objects
equal to nothing except for the application object.

Your Help Is Greatly Appreciated,

Paul Vespo

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:45:05 GMT

1. Error 3146 when trying to update dynaset with SQL server back-end

2. CDOSesson.Logoff Doesn't logoff

3. CDOSesson.Logoff Doesn't logoff

4. NT 4 Server User LogOff

5. Help Please Logoff Server from VB4

6. LogOn - LogOff Server CR7 ocx vs. CR8 ocx

7. LogOff Server using Crystal Reports 7.0 ActiveX Object

8. I have tried and tried.... and tried

9. SHDocVw error: Trying to Revoke a Drop Target Error

10. Error: 29 Unspecified Error trying to run VSNET for the first time

11. error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-03121

12. Remote User, trying to use Visio on an NT Server