VB and multiple data sources
Author Message
 VB and multiple data sources

I am having a problem with a CR report.  I am using the following:

Crystal Reports 5
Visual Basic 5 (SP3)

My report requires the selection of data from two different data sources:
an Oracle database and an Access database.  In stand-alone CR, the report
works perfectly.  However, calling the report from VB (using the OCX
control) gives me the following error:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I am guessing that this is because the OCX is trying to use the Oracle
driver to hit the Access database.  Could this be the problem?  If so, how
can I make it work?  Will it require using the Report Engine API instead of
the OCX?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
Carl Rapson

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. centralized data source and data tables for multiple form VB Application

2. Data Report And Multiple Data Source

3. multiple data sources

4. Joining data from multiple text sources

5. Multiple data sources

6. CR question regarding multiple data sources

7. Printing From Multiple Data Sources

8. Multiple Data Sources in one Report

9. Coding for Multiple Data Sources

10. Coding for Multiple Data Sources

11. Multiple data sources and Excel

12. Joining data from multiple text sources