Help me please! CR error in registry
Author Message
 Help me please! CR error in registry

Hello world...
i have a little problem with VB6 application and CR 4.6
I have build an application: this application in runtime function ok, but
iif this is installed in my pc, have an error

"Error about file registration: c:\windows\system\cc245it.dll"

this error occurred only at the end of installation and is not possible
using the program.

Help me please!

thanks

Emanuele

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:19:15 GMT

2. Please help: Cr Error 534

3. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (0/1)

4. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (1/1)

5. Reading Registry value, help me please,please

6. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

7. com1:line feed after cr help please

8. Please Help with Jet and VB4/CR problem

9. Please help with CR and GroupSelectionFormula

10. Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6

11. CR embedabble control help, please...

12. cr.NET report source property help please