Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report
Author Message
 Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

Hi all
It's possible make report and subreport with release 4.6 of Crystal
Report ?

Thanks

REMOVE NOSPAM to reply
RIMUOVI NOSPAM per reply

Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

Hi, Carlo

No, subreports were not introduced until Crystal Reports version 5.0.

--
Seasons Greetings,
Jonathan

Please do not respond directly to this post via email.
Send any email questions to our email support groups as
listed in your Help | About window from Crystal Reports.

For our Knowledge Base on the Web, visit
http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports/techsupp/

Quote:

>Hi all
>It's possible make report and subreport with release 4.6 of Crystal
>Report ?

>Thanks

>REMOVE NOSPAM to reply
>RIMUOVI NOSPAM per reply

Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

Subreports first came out with CR 5.0 Profesional

Quote:
> Hi all
> It's possible make report and subreport with release 4.6 of Crystal
> Report ?

> Thanks

> REMOVE NOSPAM to reply
> RIMUOVI NOSPAM per reply

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

2. Sub-report in Crystal 4.6

3. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

4. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

5. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

6. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

7. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

8. ActiveX Crystal Report Control 4.6

9. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX, 2°

10. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX

11. Migrating from Crystal Reports 4.6 to 5.0 Professional.

12. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.