Picture in report ?
Author Message
 Picture in report ?

I have a DB : a field is the path of a picture.

How can I show this picture (which is different follow the Path) in a
Crystal Report?

I use VB6 sp5 and the Crystl32.ocx

???

Ben

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:47:31 GMT
 Picture in report ?
You need the actual picture loaded into a field - not a filename.

Look at the Extreme.MDB demo DB and the Employee table, photo field.

Quote:
> I have a DB : a field is the path of a picture.

> How can I show this picture (which is different follow the Path) in a
> crystal report?

> I use VB6 sp5 and the Crystl32.ocx

> ???

> Ben

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:16:10 GMT

1. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

2. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

3. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

4. Displaying pictures in reports

5. Pictures in report

6. Dynamic picture in report

7. Pictures in report