crystal reports 4.6 help PLEASE!!!!!!!
Author Message
 crystal reports 4.6 help PLEASE!!!!!!!

Could anyone please help me with my problem

I have created several reports with cr 4.6 to be called from a vb5
app. My problem is when you print the report it always prints the
layout in portrait. I have set the report options in cr to print
landscape but this didnt fix my problem. If the report is printed from
within cr its ok, but if the report is called from with vb this
problem occurs.

Also how do you stop cr from printing an extra page when printing a
label. After printing cr always ejects an extra page.

Please help me i am desprate

Thu, 03 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer ports problem in Crystal reports 4.6 - Please Help

2. Crystal Reports 4.6 Question - Please Help!?!

3. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

4. Help !!! Problem with Crystal report 4.6

5. Help !!! Crystal Report 4.6 with database in Excel

6. Crystal Report 4.6 NEED HELP!!!

7. Need help with SelectionFormula in Crystal Reports 4.6

8. SQLQuery in Crystal Report 4.6 : NOT FILTERING DATA (HELP)

9. Crystal Reports 4.6 help

10. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

11. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

12. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report