Help with crviewer.dll and urlmon.dll dependencies
Author Message
 Help with crviewer.dll and urlmon.dll dependencies

I am having a problem during installation of my VB 5.0 (SP3) app using RDC 6.0.  During installation I get the famous error "An error occurred while registering the file c:\windows\system\crviewer.dll."  I've searched Seagate's knowledgeable for the required DLL's but I came up empty.  I did find that crviewer.dll requires urlmon.dll, so I included urlmon.dll.  But during install urlmon.dll gave me the same error as I was getting for crviewer.dll.

Rather than guessing what the other dependencies are could someone please send me the file list I need to include to correctly install crviewer.dll?

Not to ask for too much but if you do reply please respond via email.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with crviewer.dll and urlmon.dll dependencies

You will also need the file SHLWAPI.DLL

Dimitris

    I am having a problem during installation of my VB 5.0 (SP3) app using RDC 6.0.  During installation I get the famous error "An error occurred while registering the file c:\windows\system\crviewer.dll."  I've searched Seagate's knowledgeable for the required DLL's but I came up empty.  I did find that crviewer.dll requires urlmon.dll, so I included urlmon.dll.  But during install urlmon.dll gave me the same error as I was getting for crviewer.dll.

    Rather than guessing what the other dependencies are could someone please send me the file list I need to include to correctly install crviewer.dll?

    Not to ask for too much but if you do reply please respond via email.

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. URLMON.DLL and WININET.DLL

2. Error while registering CRAXDUI.DLL/CRVIEWER.DLL

3. No dependencies for shdocvw.dll, setup fails to register shdocvw.dll

4. Dependencies for WSock32.dll and icmp.dll

5. URLMON.DLL

6. Install error - Can't find urlmon.dll

7. Using the CoInternetParseUrl function in Urlmon.dll

8. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

9. problems with seagate crystal report 6.0(crviewer.dll) and vb5

10. problems with seagate crystal reports6 (crviewer.dll) and vb5

11. Wrong CRViewer.dll Version

12. Access Violation crviewer.dll IE6 SP1 IIS5 Win2000