Grouping and page break question.
Author Message
 Grouping and page break question.

Hi!

I have groups with headers and details.
I want print header on next page if it is not enough space to print at least
1 detail.

Also If details carried on next page I want repeat Header on new page.

How would i do this?

Thanks

Wed, 05 May 2004 05:12:05 GMT
 Grouping and page break question.
You control this when you create the "Group" - or use "Change Group" on an
existing group.

"Repeat Group Header on New Page" and "Keep Group Together" both need to be
checked.

However, one problem with "Keep Group Together", creates surplus blank pages
if the groups are large (50+ details/group)

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have groups with headers and details.
> I want print header on next page if it is not enough space to print at
least
> 1 detail.

> Also If details carried on next page I want repeat Header on new page.

> How would i do this?

> Thanks

Fri, 07 May 2004 03:53:01 GMT

1. Page breaking details and grouping question

2. Group Page Break without blank page?

3. Set Control Value on Group Header-Page Break Problem

4. No page break after last group?

5. I need help with page break with grouped data

6. Introduce page break on a certain group?

7. Page breaks for each group?

8. Force a page break after ea. group

9. Page Break on Grouping

10. Page Break on Group

11. Page break after group changes.

12. replace page breaks with section breaks