MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal
Author Message
 MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal

 I have a MS Jet (3.5) Database that I using in VB5.  In two of the fields I
have times (stored using Date/Time field type) which I use for for a simple
add & subtract formula.  My problem is that when I create a report in
Crystal the program forces these fields to display as Date only and I need
to be able to display the time.  Change format has no choices for the fields
referring to time.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Ted

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal

Turn off the report option "Convert Date/Time to Date". This will return
*all* date & date/time fields as strings which you can then format
and/or manipulate with the DTSxxx() formula functions. Be aware
it has implications for the formatting of other fields, formulas and
selection formulas etc.

--
Les Schmalzbach
(remove nospam- to reply).

Quote:
>  I have a MS Jet (3.5) Database that I using in VB5.  In two of the
fields I
> have times (stored using Date/Time field type) which I use for for a
simple
> add & subtract formula.  My problem is that when I create a report in
> Crystal the program forces these fields to display as Date only and I
need
> to be able to display the time.  Change format has no choices for the
fields
> referring to time.

> Is there any way to do this?

> Thanks for any help.

> Ted

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

2. Insert date and time field into MS Access with SQL

3. CRW with MS Access 2.0 date/time fields

4. MS Access Date/Time field - American/English

5. How do I store an empty date on a date field (MS Access)

6. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

7. bound masked field to date/time field in access not formatting right

8. Matching system date/time with field date/time

9. HELP with DATE/TIME field from MS-Access97

10. Date/Time field & Crystal Reports in VB5

11. Crystal Report 4 - VB4 and Date Time Field

12. Crystal Report 3 - VB4 and Date Time Field