How do I change Group selections at runtime?
Author Message
 How do I change Group selections at runtime?

I am running a report using the VB control.  I have grouped
my output into  "Under $10,000" and "Over $10,000" using
Group Selections.  I want to be able to change the "10000"
at runtime.

How do I do that?  IOW, what property defines these
selections?  I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Larry Woods

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

2. Changing the grouping field in a report at runtime

3. Runtime grouping, putting desciption in Group header

4. ComboBox Change Event Does not fire when user changes selection

5. TreeView - Multiple Selection - Can it be done ?

6. Selection Objects & Grouping

7. Help: CR group selection formula with dates

8. Specifying GROUP SELECTION formula in URL

9. unavailable fields in group selection

10. Group Selection

11. Selection formulas: group or record ?

12. Group Level Selection Criteria