Difference between Crystal Environment and VB.NET app
Author Message
 Difference between Crystal Environment and VB.NET app

How are you setting the parameters?

Francis

Quote:
> I'm running the same report with the same parameter values from Crystal
> Reports environment and everything is fine. See attached file
InCrystal.jpg.
> When I run the same report from VB.Net app everything screwed up. First of
> all data from header disappear, all Bidders go together in the same group,
> and instead of 8 pages I get in Crystal, here I get 2 only. See attached
> file InVBNet.jpg
> Why is it happening and how to prevent this?
> There is even more. I had the same problem with another report and fixed
it
> somehow (do not understand what I did to make it work). Then I created
> similar report by using the first one and by replacing its stored
procedure.
> The second one is working fine in both environments. Then using the same
> approach I created the third one and I've got the same problem I had with
> the first one in the beginning.
> Any idea, please.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:15:28 GMT

1. Crystal Rpts and VB.NET/ASP.NET App ?

2. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

3. ASP.NET App v. VB.NET App

4. Conversion of VB.Net App to ASP .Net App

5. VB.net and ASP.net what is the difference

6. Differences between VB.NET and VSPro.NET?

7. Remaining differences VB.NET <> C++.NET

8. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

9. Performance differences between Crystal 7.0 and .NET

10. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

11. VB.NET DLL's With A VB.NET App

12. Difference between VB 6 & Vb.Net