line numbers in detail section od report
Author Message
 line numbers in detail section od report

Hi,
Is there a way to add line numbers to my detailed section in a report?
If so, how do one accomplishes this?

Vincent

Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 line numbers in detail section od report
One method would be to use ado as your data source, then when you get the
recordset copy it to a recordset with an identical structure but an extra
numerical field, then run through the recordset & fill in the record
numbers.  This is a horrible solution.  Perhaps someone else has a better
idea.
Quote:

>Hi,
>Is there a way to add line numbers to my detailed section in a report?
>If so, how do one accomplishes this?

>Vincent

Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 line numbers in detail section od report
Make a formula to insert into the body of the report and in the actual
formula put
RecordNumber;
If you want it to be page sensitive use Remainder(RecordNumber,NoLines);
[where NoLines is a value representing the number of lines per page]
Give it a whirl.
Lee

Quote:
> One method would be to use ado as your data source, then when you get the
> recordset copy it to a recordset with an identical structure but an extra
> numerical field, then run through the recordset & fill in the record
> numbers.  This is a horrible solution.  Perhaps someone else has a better
> idea.

> >Hi,
> >Is there a way to add line numbers to my detailed section in a report?
> >If so, how do one accomplishes this?

> >Vincent

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. More than 1 record per line in the details section

2. Background color in detail section per line

3. Unncessary blank lines in detail section.

4. shrink report detail section

5. Can grow problem in report detail section

6. Calculation in detail section of report

7. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

8. in report details section = results shown as unequal

9. Detail section in a report

10. Detail section in report

11. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

12. Boxes in Details Section of report problem