ASP.NET add Crystal Report problem
Author Message
 ASP.NET add Crystal Report problem

Hi!

Im trying to add Crystal Report to my project by the add new item shortcut
in the solution explorer.

Im getting a msg box saying:  "Invalid Key Code"

Anyone who knows how I can fix this?

Thanks
Ole

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:32:45 GMT
 ASP.NET add Crystal Report problem
Ok,
Ive fixed it!
By uninstalling the Crystal report component and installing it again
it finally worked!

Ole

Quote:
> Hi!

> Im trying to add Crystal Report to my project by the add new item
shortcut
> in the solution explorer.

> Im getting a msg box saying:  "Invalid Key Code"

> Anyone who knows how I can fix this?

> Thanks
> Ole

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:06:57 GMT

1. problem with crystal report for .net in asp.net

2. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

3. Problems with Crystal Reports View in ASP.Net

4. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

5. crystal.net report from asp.net created (temporary) table

6. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

7. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

8. Crystal Report On Asp.Net

9. Crystal Reports and asp.net (2003) help...

10. Using Crystal Reports with ASP.Net

11. Crystal Report and ASP.Net

12. ASP.NET & Crystal Reports