SQL Native Driver install
Author Message
 SQL Native Driver install

We have Crystal 7.0 reports accessing data in a SQL Server 7.0 database,
connecting through the P2SSQL.ddl.  This requires the NTWDBLIB.dll and
dependencies to be installed on each client.  Is there an way to install
these without doing a full SQL Client install.  We will have over 100 remote
clients.
Thanks for any help!

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Native SQL driver does not appear

2. problem using native sql driver and crystal

3. Native drivers for Microsoft SQL 7.0

4. native sql server 7.0 driver

5. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

6. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

7. Installing SQL Driver with application developed in VB 5.0

8. Installing SQL Driver with application developed in VB 5.0

9. Native Drivers in Visual Basic for Oracle

10. Native Database Drivers

11. Oracle Native Driver ????

12. another error concerning Native driver with password