How to open a report in Preview mode.
Author Message
 How to open a report in Preview mode.

How do you open a Crystal Report (v. 8.5) in preview mode using a shortcut
from windows?  I have reports that use data from a SQL server database that
are used in our small office.  I want the user to be able to click a windows
shortcut and have it open in preview mode, not design mode.  Can this be
done and how?  Now the user has to press F5 to refresh the data.

Bob

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:12:45 GMT
 How to open a report in Preview mode.
Why don't you use the RDC and view the report in the ActiveX Viewer?  It is
fast to create a VB application to view the report and let your users to run
it.

Kevin

Quote:
> How do you open a Crystal Report (v. 8.5) in preview mode using a shortcut
> from windows?  I have reports that use data from a SQL server database
that
> are used in our small office.  I want the user to be able to click a
windows
> shortcut and have it open in preview mode, not design mode.  Can this be
> done and how?  Now the user has to press F5 to refresh the data.

> Bob

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:29:52 GMT

1. How to determine report mode (design or preview)?

2. change the column width in Crystal Report in preview mode

3. 1 * bxfcLDMXT-Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

4. Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

5. Editing in print preview mode?

6. .NET Rocks Architectural Guidance site is live in Beta preview mode

7. How to do print preview in Landscape mode

8. How to do print preview in Landscape mode

9. How to do print preview in Landscape mode

10. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

11. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

12. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)