SQL string; how to view
Author Message
 SQL string; how to view

I am new to CR 6.0 but have spent some time using Active Reports.

When using the Visual Linking Expert -->Data File I am unable to view the
SQL.  Is there a way to do this?  If I were to connect using Visual Linking
Expert -->SQL/ODBC then menu item 'Database/Show SQL Query' is enabled.  Why
can't I view the SQL by connecting using the Data File?

Thanks
William Doerr

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Extracting SQL Statements from Views - SQL Server

2. view image on the SQL server

3. Error Messag ehen opening an SQL query in Design View

4. taking a value from a form in SQL view

5. SQL View in Aceess 97 Queries

6. Viewing a SQL Server image field in Access 97

7. Attaching updateable SQL Server views in code

8. SQL filters within custom views

9. VB.Net and SQL Updatable View

10. SQL View (SIMPLE!!!) from VBSCRIPT

11. Accessing a View on SQL Server from an ASP

12. Data View and SQL designer No longer function