Reports called from VB 6 app in Win 2k do not print
Author Message
 Reports called from VB 6 app in Win 2k do not print

Hello,

I have inherited a VB 6 project that uses the Crystal Reports component for
reporting. When the app is installed on Windows NT or 2000, the reports do
not print. Reports print fine under Windows 98 and earlier. When attempting
to print, the print viewer appears to open and then close immediately. No
errors are generated at run-time and none show up in the event viewer.
Unfortunately I can't determine the version of crystal that the reports were
developed in. I know this is a long shot but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 01:22:48 GMT

1. problem with a VB app not disposing in Win 2k

2. Win API Call not working in vb.net app distributed to WIn 98

3. print OLE object in my own VB App (not in Crystal report)

4. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

5. Access 2K with Win 2K

6. win 2k : vbscript is not executed

7. Intranet ActiveX/Win 2k - dwnlds on some, but not

8. Problem printing in Win 95 but not Win 98

9. Printing in Win 3.11 from App written in VB 4.0

10. Access App runs with Win2000/2K but not Win98

11. Template (Doc_New) not getting called w/ new doc - Word 2k

12. Call to Access 2K, Its not working