Connection to secured Access Database
Author Message
 Connection to secured Access Database

Hi there,
I am using Crystal Reports Version 6.0 Designer in Visual Basic, and am
attempting to connect to an Access database this has a workgroup
security file associated with it.

Do I have to set up an ODBC system DSN file to access this database, or
is there a simpler way using the Visual Basic Workspace object.

I successfully connected to an ODBC file through the report application,
but had limited success with the VB Designer.
I also had VB crash on me when I tried to open an existing report
(*.rpt) file into the VB designer.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this one.
Thanks,

Michael.

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Connection to Access 2000 secured database

2. Connection To Secured MS Access Database

3. Secure TCP/IP or Secure URL connection

4. Newbie, secured database DAO connection problem

5. Accessing user level secured access databases

6. Accessing secured Access database - Help please

7. VB3 accessing Access 20 secure Database

8. Help: MSRDC - how to access a secure Access database

9. Help : Accessing a secure access 2.0 database from VB4.0

10. Accessing secured Access database using DAO

11. Access a secure ACCESS database with VB6

12. Access to a Secured Access 97 Database