Please some advice...
Author Message
 Please some advice...

Hello all -

I am extremely new to Crystal Reports and need some advice. I have and
n-tier application that I have created (ASP,VB COM, SQL Server) and am now
up to the reporting piece.  I would like to do something custom, however, I
do not want to reinvent the wheel.  Should I use the CR components? Active X
control? stand alone? UGH! not sure which way to go.  Also, any pitfalls I
should know about if I do use the components.

Thank you!!

Sun, 02 May 2004 02:26:25 GMT
 Please some advice...
The Active X works well.

Quote:
> Hello all -

> I am extremely new to Crystal Reports and need some advice. I have and
> n-tier application that I have created (ASP,VB COM, SQL Server) and am now
> up to the reporting piece.  I would like to do something custom, however,
> do not want to reinvent the wheel.  Should I use the CR components? Active
> control? stand alone? UGH! not sure which way to go.  Also, any pitfalls I
> should know about if I do use the components.

> Thank you!!

Mon, 03 May 2004 11:47:51 GMT

1. Please give advice on EXECUTEABLE Database Access

2. Please some advice on Help-tool

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. Advice on looping through a set of arrays please

5. Please advice

6. Advice please

7. High level advice needed....please

8. Some advice on using MAPI versus the object model please

9. Advice please

10. COM add-in newbie advice please

11. Please Help - Need Plugin Advice!!

12. TOTALLY NEW TO PROGRAMMING!!!! Need Advice Please :-)