Complete question - New Seagate Analysis 7
Author Message
 Complete question - New Seagate Analysis 7

I have a whole lot of sql's that have been created in another program - I
would like to copy and past them directly into analysist without having to
go and get the table and create a new query ( like I can do in CR sql
designer?)

is there an easy way?

next I would like to create a default template that will have certain fixed
things like - company logo, details - date time and so forth and then each
time I open up one of these sql queries that I have imported, use this
template?

Is this possible

Many thanks

Wally

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seagate Analysis and Crystal Dictionaries?

2. Seagate Analysis

3. New Jet Engine Performance Tuning and Analysis Tool!!!

4. New Jet Engine Performance Tuning and Analysis Tool!!!

5. New Continuous Beam Analysis Program

6. New Jet Engine Performance Tuning and Analysis Tool!!!

7. Username and parameter question Seagate Info 7

8. Good to Seagate Software Answering Questions Here Again

9. Interestant Question:Data Analysis in Access / Excel

10. XML for Analysis Questions

11. Stock Technical Analysis Question